New Yorker Timpani
This is the next generation of Dresden-style timpani. The older drums often sounded well but continued to have many mechanical problems.
After many years of effort we have designed;
- Completely new reinforced base casting.
- New cross-bar design to eliminate flexing.
- All metal movable parts are lined inTeflon.
- Bearing edge on kettle is machined in solid brass and soldered on to hand-hammered picking kettles.
- All screws are fixed with Teflon-insert locking nuts.
- Support forks are shortened, for strength, and stress points reinforced.
- Double-locking casters allow for easy portability, height and tilt adjustment.
- New easy read gage design so that letters can not fall off.
screw Timpani can be converted to Chain Timpani, invented and patented by Saul Goodman.
2016 ©Lang Percussion
Design And Hosting By CAFÉ EDGE